Weekender 9 (W9) is a 9-meter weekend boat for social activities with overnight accommodation for 4 persons. The W9 is loaded with Nimbus DNA and design elements from historical nimbus models. The similarities with the iconic 26 DC are evident while there are many goodies from 21 DC, 32 DC, Max II, R series and the 305 Drophead. We have chosen the best of the best and have meticulously improved design, functionality, safety and comfort for all on board. Weekender 9 can be fitted with inboard or outboard engine.
- Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design.
• Minimal planing threshold and razor sharp bow section.
• Built for exceptional seaworthiness and handling.
• Speed characteristics +40 knots
• Can be fitted with outboard engine Mercury Verado 300-350 hp or Volvo Penta inboard D4-300/V8-350 catalytic.
• Sidewalk design.
- Double bed in fore cabin with separate head.
• Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbed during day time and serves as double bed at night.
• Large pentry/wetbar in cockpit with 65 litres refrigerator.
• Dashboard can be fitted with 10″ up to 16″ or double 12″ plotters.
• Available with T-top or multiple canopy solutions.
• Sunbed on fore deck with integrated cushion/cover solution.
|Weight incl. 350hk engine||2800 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||plus 300 l|
|Water Capacity||80 l|
|Refrigiator Capacity||65 l|
|Number of beds||2+2|
- Toilet in seperate cabin.
- Pentry/wetbar in cockpit.
|Outboard engine||up to 350 hp|
|VP V8-350 CE||350 hp|
|VP Diesel D4-300||300 hp|