AMEL 55 – YEAR 2011
– Name: OZOURI
– Flag: French
– Builder: Chantiers Amel, France
– Architect: Jean Berret & Olivier Racopeau
– Certificate: CE A
– Built on: GRP
– Total length: 17.30m
– Hull length: 16.72m
– Beam: 4.99m
– Draft: 2.20m
– Ballast: 9,500Kg
– Empty displacement: 21,800Kg
– Actual displacement: 25,000 kg approx.
– Cabins: 3
– Bunk beds: 2 double beds + 3 bunk beds
– Heads: 2
– Water capacity: 800 L
– Power: STEYR MO 144M38 140CV
– Fuel capacity: 900 L
– Mooring: Valencia Marina. Spain.
– Price: €690,000 VAT paid
French flag. VAT paid. Just for private use.
STEYR MO 144M38 140HP with 879 engine hours. AUTO PROP 3 blades folding propeller. Engine control with display. AMEL transmission.
Last engine service in July 2021: Oil, filters, belts, anodes, impeller.
Sails and rigging
Rigged as bermudean Ketch. Mast, mizzen and boom designed and produced by AMEL, all white lacquered. 2 floors of spreaders on the mast and 1 floor on the mizzen.
Furling mainsail 47m2 with RECKMAN electric furler. Mizzen 29m2 with RECKMAN electric furler. Genoa 130% 47m2 with RECKMAN electric furler. Jib 22m2 with RECKMAN electric furler. All with remote control. Gennaker.
Running rigging in SPECTRA. ANTAL deck hardware. LEWMAR electric winches.
LED light under the booms. LED light under the mast and the spreaders.
In cockpit command post:
- FURUNO 120 “NAVNET 3D” multifunction display.
- 2 FURUNO complete independent hydraulic autopilots.
- INTERFACE bow forward sounder.
- Depth and wind indicators. TV camera circuit (to check).
- B&G H3000 repeater. 2nd station VHF GARMIN + Dsc.
- BROADBAND 500 satellite phone antenna. INTELLIAN TV satellite antenna. FURUNO 24 Mn radar antenna.
At the chart table:
- FURUNO BLACK BOX navigation system with screen. It can be also played on the TV.
- 2nd GPS FURUNO GP150.
- Central B&G H3000. BROADBAND 500 satellite phone. BAD BOY WIFI system. Yacht router. AIS transmitter/receiver. VHF + Dsc GARMIN. ICOM portable VHF.
- Non-slip moulded deck. Dockhouse with sportop.
- SIDE POWER 15hp retractable bow thruster, with remote control.
- 2 x LEWMAR 1200W windlass. With remote control. 100m of 10mm stainless steel chain. ULTRAMARINE anchor 45Kg. 2nd anchor FORTRESS Large model. Anchor washing pump.
- SIMPSON DAVITS on stainless steel. With remote control.
- ANGELLO GANDOLO hydraulic gangway in teak and stainless steel. With remote control.
- Adjustable wood cockpit table. Original cockpit table, in locker.
- Inflatable kayak. Anchor signal buoy. Dinghy 3D 2018 with canvas. SUZUKI 20hp 2018.
- BOMBARD life raft. Dockhouse ladder. Stainless steel swim ladder. Swiming platform.
- BAUER 220v diving compressor. Bottles, jackets, diving suits, tools, etc…
- Booms sun awning. Bow awning and stern awning. Side covers on dockhouse. Portholes covers.
Central cockpit with dockhouse. On deck, Swim aft platform, safe runnings and large bow storage locker.
Version 3 cabins + 2 heads. Bow owner’s cabin with en-suite head with separate shower.
Aft, starboard double cabin. Portside aft cabin with twin beds. Pullman cabin in the aft access corridor, actualy used as an office. Aft head with separate shower.
Portside U-shaped saloon. Portside U-shaped galley. Starboard chart table.
Inner comfort and appliances
Mahogany varnished cabinetry. Upholsteries on Cream leather. Plywood floors.
AACC CLIMMA 36,000 BTU, with outlets in saloon and all cabins. 2 WEBASTO diesel heaters, with outlets in the saloon, cabins and heads.
Galley: Fridge with freezer. 2 fridges with drawers. 4-burner gas cooker/gas oven. KOCH 2-burner ceramic plate. LACOR ceramic hob. Electric ceramic hob with oven ENO FORCE 10 NEW (on the locker). Kettle. Toaster. Coffee maker. Microwave oven MIELE. Dishwasher. Watermaker DESSAL 60L/h. Hoober.
Saloon: Ice maker. NAUDET barometer. Freezer. SAMSUNG TV, JVC RADIO/CD. SAMSUNG DVD player, TNT/SATELITTE SAGEM, SATELITTE INTELIAN control. HIFI BOSE 5.1. Living room table convertible into a double bed.
Owner’s Forward Cabin: PHILIPS TV. ALPINE radio. BOSE HI-FI system. 2 fans. Hygrometer thermometer.
Aft starboard cabin: double bed. TV SAMSUNG. 2 THOMSON and PHILIPS DVD players.
Aft cabin to port: 2 beds. Extractor. Balance. LG washer/dryer.
2 Wc Vacuum Flush. 2 FMT. Boiler XL. HP Plus Copier.
Electrical circuit 12v/24v/220v. ONAN 15 Kva generator with 120h. VICTRON 24v/100A battery charger. 2nd battery charger MASTERVOLT 24v/40A. 3rd VICTRON 24v/120A battery charger. VICTRON 5000W converter. 2 solar pannels of 400W
VICTRON AGM 12 X 110Ah service batteries
VICTRON AGM engine battery 1 X 110 Ah
BOMBARD 8 pax liferaft with stainless steel support. Safety kit for 8 people.
Optimum, efficient, elegant, trustable, quality… 5 words to define this No. 2 unit from the Amel shipyard. The owners have personally chosen the configuration of this boat, like a caprice, based on their experience, since she is the fourth Amel they have. All equipment and finishes on board are of high quality.
First owner boat. The ship was delivered in La Rochelle and sailed to the Mediterranean in 2012. Since 2012 she has the port base in Valencia, used for coastal and Balearic sailing in summer.
She has all the necessary equipment to guarantee safe navigation en duo, on blue waters. Large authonomy about fuel, energy, also in water and cold. In addition, she has all the options recomended to get maximum comfort on board, both in navigation and at anchor or port.
She also has a complete list of spare parts: autopilot, pumps, pressure, motor, etc.
And toys to enjoy the anchoring experience: Kayak, compressor and complete diving equipment, big tender, etc.
The boat is delivered with all the equipment on board, ready to sail and enjoy.
Tested by Yachting Monthly
Tested by Trade a Boat
Tested by Boats.com
La compañía ofrece los detalles de esta embarcación de buena fe, pero no puede garantizar la exactitud de esta información ni el estado de la embarcación. Tanto el precio de venta ofrecido, como el inventarío pueden cambiar sin previo aviso.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warrant the condition of the vessel. The price of sale or the inventory can change without notice.